Heriot-Watt Computer Games Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heriot-Watt Computer Games Society

Where all Computer Games playing Heriot-Watt goers meet!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coni.

Coni.

STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD. Empty
PostSubject: STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD.   STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:52 am

It's not that insane.

I suggest we all get some sort of steam account linking going down because we all appear to have TF2 and it will give us something to do of a Monday night.

I already have Jan / Vodh, because he was lovely enough to post it in one of the emails (They do need to stop, Hotmail has started spamhammering them Neutral ) but alas and alack! Nobody elses.

So, gentlemen. Since I really, severely and honestly canNOT be bothered entering all those email addresses and seeing who does and doesn't have one, my current steam account name is... boxoforangeyness. (I DID NOT MAKE IT, THE PERSON WHO WAS GIVING ME ORANGE BOX DECIDED THEY WANTED A SHOT FIRST AND DID NOT CONSULT ME TO MY ETERNAL CHAGRIN.)

So, you?
Back to top Go down
Adam H
Admin
Adam H

PostSubject: Re: STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD.   STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:26 am

I'm ade625 on steam

If people like, I could create a sticky in a new thread with just a list of HWCGS members steam usernames/e-mails? Although before I do that it may be best for me to set up some kind of regulatory thing to make sure that people not in the society can't access them. For security reasons, of course.

Also, does someone want to make a steamgroup for us?
Back to top Go down
https://hwcgs.forumotion.net
Coni.

Coni.

PostSubject: Re: STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD.   STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:35 am

I'll get on to it after this tutorial.

EDIT: Sticky sounds like an utterly ace idea.
Back to top Go down
Nilocy

Nilocy

PostSubject: Re: STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD.   STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:38 am

Ok, heres the forum thread with all the info on our steam server.

Its called the Dwarf Fortress Community server, our tag's [DFC]. We're a really friendly group. So pop in if you see people. We also have a steam group aswell, so you can stay tuned for announcements.

http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=36457.0

Edit: thats weird; my post earlier didn't show up. Ah well, heres my steam info. Name is Nilocy come visit me. I play all source games, L4D, TF2... and thats prolly it... HL2 aswell.
Back to top Go down
Vodh

Vodh

PostSubject: Re: STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD.   STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Just for the sake of increasing my postcount (since Coni was lovely enough to repost my account name here Very Happy) my steam ID is <look to the left> Vodh <surprise surprise!>. I mainly play (or should I say "used to play", since I think I have sth like 3 hrs total for the last 3 months) TF2, some DoW2.
Back to top Go down
Nilocy

Nilocy

PostSubject: Re: STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD.   STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Whose all getting L4D2 then?
Back to top Go down
Adam H
Admin
Adam H

PostSubject: Re: STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD.   STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:11 pm

I have it pre-ordered Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hwcgs.forumotion.net
Coni.

Coni.

PostSubject: Re: STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD.   STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD. EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:04 am

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD.   STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD. Empty

Back to top Go down

STEAM ACCOUNT INSANITY THREAD.
Page 1 of 1