Heriot-Watt Computer Games Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heriot-Watt Computer Games Society

Where all Computer Games playing Heriot-Watt goers meet!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW

Go down 
+2
Nilocy
Coni.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laurian

Laurian

ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW   ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:32 pm

I love the fact that for a full team we need people both willing to wear douche-eyepatches and a fuck-off big flamesuit and mask.

Pyro, for the gimp in you.
Back to top Go down
Adam H
Admin
Adam H

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW   ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Surely we can get Rob to play the Demoman Razz

We need to get more people on board or else it will be a pitiful team - an engie, a sniper, a medic and a spy that isnt even on our side. Although I'll be dressing up as Sniper regardless...
Back to top Go down
https://hwcgs.forumotion.net
Laurian

Laurian

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW   ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Is this because of Rob's well-established skill and crossing racial barriers? personally, and no offence to him, I think he may do enough tripping over with both eyes at his disposal to want to go near an eyepatch. XD

Well, Scout isn't that much of a leper, I'm sure, so someone might want him, and Soldier might be a go too.
Back to top Go down
Adam H
Admin
Adam H

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW   ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:54 pm

We'll have to see if the rest of the society are as big cosplay nerds as us Very Happy

Scout can be for a lazy person. Earmuff headphones, hat, bandages round hands, baseball bat, done. Everything easily buyable.

I've just re-realised that most of the TF2 characters have at least one glove. Was someone on the TF2 team not very good at modelling palms?

If someone went as heavy it would make my year.
Back to top Go down
https://hwcgs.forumotion.net
Laurian

Laurian

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW   ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:09 pm

They bloody well should be. I went to Auchinawa in Glasgow last year, and it was so incredibly, incredibly beautiful. I think that it's something everyone who classes theirself as even a slight nerd should try. Groups are especially brilliant, as evidenced by the zombie walk's utter magnificence.

Everyone's got at least one glove because gloves are awesome. Sniper and Engie definitely have their reasons for the oner - risk of catching it in the bolt of the rifle / needing full dexterity in one hand and it maybe having been stolen respectively?
I don't even know any more I'm going to bed you guys. XD
Back to top Go down
Coni.

Coni.

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW   ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:34 pm

Literally, this is just a bump for Chaaaooos.

Bring pepsi cans to CGS. THEY ARE GOOD FOR GRENADES.
We do need them somewhat.
Back to top Go down
OllieTheBrown

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW   ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:54 pm

bump Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW   ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE WALK IN GLASGOW
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heriot-Watt Computer Games Society :: Important Things :: Events-
Jump to: