Heriot-Watt Computer Games Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heriot-Watt Computer Games Society

Where all Computer Games playing Heriot-Watt goers meet!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

total war hotseat anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
God

God

total war hotseat anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: total war hotseat anyone?   total war hotseat anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:57 am

did it work?
Back to top Go down
Adam H
Admin
Adam H

PostSubject: Re: total war hotseat anyone?   total war hotseat anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:57 am

Still loading scratch I guess I'll just leave it on for a while. It's the same bit that took ages before - patch 1.03.
Back to top Go down
https://hwcgs.forumotion.net
God

God

PostSubject: Re: total war hotseat anyone?   total war hotseat anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:31 pm

hmm :S
Back to top Go down
Adam H
Admin
Adam H

PostSubject: Re: total war hotseat anyone?   total war hotseat anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:30 am

It's all loaded now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
God

God

PostSubject: Re: total war hotseat anyone?   total war hotseat anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:04 am

yay it only took god knows how long, ok can i have everyone like email, probs the easiest way to send this round
Back to top Go down
Adam H
Admin
Adam H

PostSubject: Re: total war hotseat anyone?   total war hotseat anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:11 am

ade625@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Nilocy

Nilocy

PostSubject: Re: total war hotseat anyone?   total war hotseat anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:44 am

Sorry for not replying, I didn't see the update thing on my emails. I don't think I'll be able to play it that much actually, as first of I don't have the game Sad So, i guess my spots open.

Sorry for wasting your times. I'll make it up to you guys by allowing you to 'borrow' my copy of AI Wars.
Back to top Go down
God

God

PostSubject: Re: total war hotseat anyone?   total war hotseat anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:22 am

garr, you give me the need to bake RAGE MUFFINS!!!!, ok do you know how to use daemon tools, or work any disc image mounter software thingy? cos if you do, i could bring in my hard drive and you can install it, if not if there is a meeting sat, not sure with this zombie walk, we could do it then
Back to top Go down
God

God

PostSubject: Re: total war hotseat anyone?   total war hotseat anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 am

hey sorry i aint been updating this for a bit, nilocy, i have all the installers and have many a day where i am stuck at uni with nothing to do, so if you want we can install it then, and get this thing going Very Happy, though i have had some a few others wanting to play, so we could even try a larger map if people were up for it
Back to top Go down
Adam H
Admin
Adam H

PostSubject: Re: total war hotseat anyone?   total war hotseat anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:28 am

I know it's a bit of a bugger, but I don't think I'll be able to participate in the hot-seat. As you may know, my external hard drive is fucked, and I only have a certain amount of space to spare on my main HD for games. Medival Total War + Expansion takes up a disproportianate amount of room (compared to the amount I enjoy the game) and I would rather have the space taken up by my newer or more played games.
Sorry bout that, but unless I come into a new external hard drive within the next week or so it's best if you count me out. Hopefully I should have one by the next campaign you try (if you do).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: total war hotseat anyone?   total war hotseat anyone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

total war hotseat anyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2