Heriot-Watt Computer Games Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heriot-Watt Computer Games Society

Where all Computer Games playing Heriot-Watt goers meet!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas party...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nilocy

Nilocy

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:26 am

Yeah, this saturday if people are up for it. If you can't make it then then we'll have a second one. Most likely to involve large quantities of alcohol somewhere in town at 10PM.

So, this would mean having to end early for the CGS meetings.
Back to top Go down
Laurian

Laurian

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:50 am

I'm not here this weekend, but as for next weekend I'd be happy to come along. 8D
Back to top Go down
Coni.

Coni.

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:07 pm

Next weekend sounds good tbh.

ARRANGE IT YOU CRAZY DIAMOND.
Back to top Go down
Adam H
Admin
Adam H

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:17 pm

If you build it, we will come....

Probably better to have it next week I guess, gives people more time to come up with their excuses... I hope not. I'm not much of a drinker/partygoer, but I shall come along and be my annoyingly sober self Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hwcgs.forumotion.net
Nilocy

Nilocy

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:41 pm

Yeah, ok, next weekend is ze plun.
Back to top Go down
Coni.

Coni.

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:38 pm

IT HAS ARRANGE.

We owe it to the society to get hammered (or, y'know, drink OJ and watch other people get drunk.)

Computer gamers! They can take my games but THEY CANNAE TAKE MY ALCOHOLISM!

but aye.

Will we be going out or is it like a flat party or what? I mean, as a youngling ID is an issue sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Nilocy

Nilocy

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Damn, I forgot about your young age... curses!

Erm, the plan was to go out, but if we're doing this properly then I guess a meal before hand would be good. I feel like an Italian sometimes (lol) any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Coni.

Coni.

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:53 pm

I will certainly join you but at the first sniff of ID I'll go home and not bother you further Razz

Italian sounds nice. How good are you looking for? We found a tasty wee place (We being me, David, Liz and Oliver of all people) and it wasn't too expensive. Can't remember where it was though.

It would make a change from Chung's unless anyone's gasping for some overcooked squid rings.
Back to top Go down
Nilocy

Nilocy

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:00 am

Oki, plan is saturday go to an Italian restraunt for luncheon. Are people in agreement? If so I'll check what places have spaces... hee hee rhyme, anyway, spread the word please!
Back to top Go down
Adam H
Admin
Adam H

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:14 am

Sounds fine to me. Someone ought to tell Rob, so he can send an OFFICIAL e-mail, which will also reach the people who have not signed up for my frankly awesome forum (what is this modesty you speak of?). Although, can you make sure that the italian restaurant has a good selection that goes beyond the usual pasta and pizza, because I've had a little bit of oversaturation on those two dishes?

Also, on a side note, have you guy's ever been to a brazilian restaurant (I think thats the right nationality) where it's sort of like an all you can eat buffet, except they bring the meat to you. Almost certainly too expensive for our studenty tastes, but they are so awesome, especially when they bring the pieces of sausage wrapped in bacon round.
Back to top Go down
Nilocy

Nilocy

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:31 am

The word brazilian puts me off brazilian foods Very Happy

Yeah, well I'm a lowly ranking CGS member, so this needs to be peddled by our one and only secretary of public things...
Back to top Go down
Coni.

Coni.

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:54 am

I WILL DO IT WHEN WE HAVE A REAL PLAN AND A DEFINITE PLACE.
Back to top Go down
Nilocy

Nilocy

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:11 am

Oki, there are many eateries in town, so if we can find one the instant we arrive in town then we can always wander around looking for good places.

Mexican is also gooood.
Back to top Go down
OllieTheBrown

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Coni. wrote:
I will certainly join you but at the first sniff of ID I'll go home and not bother you further Razz

Italian sounds nice. How good are you looking for? We found a tasty wee place (We being me, David, Liz and Oliver of all people) and it wasn't too expensive. Can't remember where it was though.

It would make a change from Chung's unless anyone's gasping for some overcooked squid rings.

DISRESPECT ME CONSTANCE WILL YOU NAO
Back to top Go down
Nilocy

Nilocy

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:13 am

Oki, so I shall phone them restraunts today. Best time would be lunch since its 2 weeks till christmas and I'm guessing they'll be booked up. But I shall ask anyhoo, stay frosty kids.
Back to top Go down
Laurian

Laurian

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Basically, everyone who plans to come should be at the bus stop at 3pm, SHAAAAARRRRRRP. c:
Back to top Go down
Adam H
Admin
Adam H

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:51 pm

I shall bees there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas party... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas party...   Christmas party... Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas party...
Page 1 of 1